(as of January 2024)
We do not sell or trade your personal information. This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the Website and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. This Policy applies only to Personal Information collected on or through the Websites. It does not apply to information collected by (a) us, or on our behalf, in person, through the mail, by telephone, or any other means, or (b) any third party, including, without limitation, through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website. If you are a DOCREPLAY.ai client, we may also have provided you with a separate privacy notice setting out how we use your Personal Information, which will also apply.
By submitting your Personal Information to us, you acknowledge and agree to the processing set out in this Policy. Further notices highlighting certain uses we wish to make of your Personal Information together with the ability to opt in or out of selected uses may also be provided to you when we collect Personal Information from you.
This Policy covers the following areas:
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect and process the following Personal Information about you when you visit the Website and engage with our services. Our web servers use certain technologies to automatically collect the details of your visit, including but not limited to operating system, browser type and language, internet domain and host names, IP addresses, the pages you request on the Website, the dates and times that the Website is accessed and how long you spend on each page, and the details of the website you linked from to the Website.
We collect the information you voluntarily provide to us if you contact us. For example, our Website may enable you to submit requests for certain information. If you voluntarily submit information to our Website, we may record any Personal Information you provide, including but not limited to your name, title, address, phone and fax numbers, email address, and company name, type, description, and URL.
Please also note that we may have certain legal and regulatory responsibilities to verify the identity of clients/customers and may need to make certain inquiries and obtain certain information from you for that purpose. You confirm that all information you supply will be accurate and that we may disclose such information as we consider necessary to comply with any reporting or legal and regulatory requirements (as described under the heading “Disclosure of Personal Information” below).
Market Research. You may be invited to participate in market research surveys conducted by us or on our behalf for our own internal business purposes and market research surveys conducted by or on behalf of third-party sponsors that commissioned the survey. For some surveys, you may be asked to provide personal information for re-contact (e.g., by e-mail or phone) or payment fulfillment purposes.
Use of Personal Information
In general, the Personal Information we collect from you is used:
- to monitor, improve, and administer the Website and the information and services provided on the Website, or for our internal business purposes;
- to fulfill your requests for information, products, or services;
- to communicate with you; and
- to enable us to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations and related internalbusiness procedures.
We provide the option to unsubscribe or opt out of further communication on any electronicmarketing communication sent to you, which you can exercise by following the unsubscribeinstructions provided in the email you receive or by contacting us directly at [email protected]
Please note that, despite your indicated email preferences, we may send you service-related communications, including notices related to our Policy. However, we use Personal Information, we make sure that the usage complies with the law, and the law allows us and requires us to use Personal Information for a variety of reasons. These include:
- where we have obtained your consent;
- to perform our contractual obligations with you;
- where we have legal and regulatory obligations that we have to discharge;
- to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights or for the purpose of legal proceedings;
- where the use of Personal Information, as described, is necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as:
o allowing us to effectively and efficiently manage and administer the operation of our business; and
o maintaining compliance with internal policies and procedures.
If you receive remuneration for participating in a market research program offered through our Services, we may provide your personal information to our payment fulfillment vendor so that it can process and deliver your payment to you and for its recordkeeping and regulatory compliance purposes. If you choose to access a survey that is conducted by a third-party market research company, we may identify you to this company. Sometimes market research companies send us lists of individuals they wish to reach with particular market research opportunities, and we may inform these companies which of these individuals are members of the DOCREPLAY.AI, LLC so that they can manage their recruitment needs accordingly. Also, certain market research opportunities require us or the market research company to contact you directly to conduct the survey, including by telephone. We will inform you in the research invitation if you will be required to provide additional contact information, e.g., phone number, to participate so that you can decide at that time if you wish to proceed with the opportunity.
Aggregated Information. We may provide aggregated information about users of our Services to third parties as we deem appropriate in our sole discretion. For example, DOCREPLAY.AI, LLC may tell a customer what percentage of our users reside in a particular geographical area or specialize in a particular clinical area, or what percentage of participants in a market research survey selected a particular response to a survey question
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose Personal Information we have collected from or about you to such persons or organizations who may use your Personal Information for the purposes set out in this Policy, including.
- contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, including companies that perform marketing services on our behalf;
- buyer(s) or other successor(s) in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring,reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets (including during negotiations of the foregoing to prospective buyer(s)), whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding;
- any purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; or
- with your consent.
We may also disclose Personal Information
- if we reasonably believe we are required or authorized by law, law enforcement agencies, the court service and/or regulators, the government, or private parties in connection with a lawsuit, subpoena, investigation, or similar proceeding anywhere in the world, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement or regulatory authorities or comply with our reporting, legal, or regulatory requirements;
- to enforce or apply this Policy;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate in connection with the rights, property, or safety of any party;
- to establish, exercise, or defend our rights or property or those of any of our affiliated entities or users of the Website; or
- to investigate or assist in preventing any violation or potential violation of applicable laws or regulations, our Policies.
You may have certain rights under applicable data protection laws to access or update your Personal Information held by us and to object, where legitimate, to the processing of data relating to you. These rights may include
- the right to obtain information regarding the processing of your Personal Information and access to the Personal Information we hold about you;
- the right to withdraw your consent to our processing of your Personal Information at any time. Please note, however, that we may still be entitled to process your Personal Information if we have another legitimate reason (other than consent) for doing so;
- in some circumstances, the right to receive some Personal Information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and/or to request that we transmit those data to a third party where this is technically feasible (please note that this right only applies to Personal Information that you have provided to us);
- the right to request that we rectify your Personal Information if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to request that we erase your Personal Information in certain circumstances. Please note that there may be circumstances where you ask us to erase your Personal Information but we are legally entitled to retain it;
- the right to request that we restrict our processing of your Personal Information in certain circumstances (again, there may be circumstances where you ask us to restrict our processing of your Personal Information but we are legally entitled to refuse that request); and
- the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection regulator if you think that any of your rights have been infringed by us.
You may contact us [email protected] as described to exercise your rights. Exercising certain rights may be subject to a fee as provided by law or otherwise to meet our costs in providing you with details of the Personal Information we hold about you, and there may be certain categories of information we are entitled not to provide.
To ensure that your Personal Information remains accurate, please notify us at [email protected] of any changes to the Personal Information that you have provided.
Retention of Personal Information
- How long we hold your Personal Information will vary. The retention period will be determined by various criteria, including
- the purpose for which we are using it—we will need to keep the data for as long as is necessary for that purpose; and
- legal obligations—laws or regulations may set a minimum period for which we have to keep your Personal Information.
Security of Information
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect the personal information that we have under our control from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, and accidental loss. When you enter personal information, we encrypt the transmission of that information or use SSL connections (Secure Socket Layer) technology. Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information.
Note to Users Outside of the United States
In so far as granted by applicable law (in particular in the European Union), you may ask for access to your personal data or ask us to rectify, erase, restrict or port your personal data and object to the use of your personal data. When the personal data processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent concerning such data processing, at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before your withdrawal.
For processing necessary to perform the contract, or based on legitimate interest, we may not be able to accommodate your request to stop the processing, or if we do so, it may mean that you can no longer access the Services as a DOCREPLAY.ai, LLC member.
If you have concerns, you have a right to complain to your local data protection authority if you are concerned about how your personal data is used through or in the context of DOCREPLAY.AI, LLC.
Note that your personal information may be available to the United States government or its agencies under legal process made in the United States.
We follow the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
Here is information on whether we sell or share your personal information
- We do not sell personal information to third parties.
- Categories of third parties we may otherwise share your personal information with Data analytics providers, Operating systems and platforms
To ask questions or communicate any concerns, complaints, or comments about this Policy and our privacy practices, please contact us at [email protected]